CoLab is a very personal passion of the fine folks at 3five Design. The vision is to create a new kind of work environment. One of collaboration, creative inspiration and mutual success.
The facility is housed in one of Duluth’s iconic landmarks. It is modern, attractive, open and conducive to innovation.
Coworking caters to entrepreneurs who want to collaborate, as well as mobile workers who just need a place to set up shop temporarily as they pass through town.
Co.Lab is a professional, coworking space for independent workers, freelancers and telecommuters seeking a collaborative workspace. The idea of coworking is built on the following values:
- Collaboration: One of the great benefits of working in a coworking space is that you will meet all sorts of people with all sorts of knowledge.
- Openness: We believe in transparency and openness. In a world where people are free, but ideas are not, only a few benefit. When ideas are free, everyone benefits. Therefore, we encourage open spaces and discussions.
- Community: We thrive on connections and mutual support here. It is important that everyone give into as well as benefit from the strong (international) community coworking has become.
- Accessibility: In order to be fully open, we must make the effort to be accessible to all. This means that we endeavor to create both a financially and a physically accessible space. We are committed to this principle and welcome feedback on how we can make it even more accessible.
- Sustainability: Sustainability is a two-fold mission: not only is the sharing of resources generally a green practice for individuals and business, but the overall business principals are based on sustainable relationships and exchanges. Every decision is measured by its ability to be sustained by the community in the long term.